Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Gerard Houllier got fired!
Right, I've got this fabulous blog, and I do need to use it more. The occasional link to the Guardian just won't cut it anymore.

Hmmmm... What to write? Well, I'll write about something topical for a start. Yesterday, Gerard Houllier, the Liverpool manager, was sacked from his job. Bit of a bitch, really. Yes, we have had three crap seasons in a row, and this last one was totally crap, but I think the fault for a lot of that lies above him.

Oh, well. I was chatting to Craig at work about him, and he said he met him about six months ago at Royal Mirage. He was apparently really nice, and even sent 20 signed kits to Royal Mirage to say thank you.


Well - let's hope for a better season next year. I hope we get Martin O'Neill as our next manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home